Doll Review: Signature Darling Charming

Puppet Bloggers. What are you doing? I tried to order a few on this blog's link page, but the size is constantly changing. I also tried to see if I could change the default font by editing the HTML code, but it did not work. Sometimes blogs drive me crazy.

Today I'm going to watch " Darling Charming ", the daughter of the Charming King, from the Ever After High puppet series. This is my first performance at Ever After High, so I'm very excited.

Darling Charming Rebel
Darling is the younger brother of Daring և Dexter Charming. He intends to be Prince Charming in some of the stories, but prefers to be the main character of the story rather than the restless prince.

Darling Charming review

Favorite box in the form of a book. In fact, the three books appear to be in different positions. The box is very beautiful, լավ let's take a close look at the bride.

Charming expensive tip

We can read a bit about Darling Behind the Box. To the right of the box is a photo of Darling. In my opinion the works are not as beautiful as the dolls, I find the work of Monster High more touching.




I think the Ever After High box is pretty cool. I also like that the doll's name is written in the background.


Honey is such a beautiful doll, I was so excited when I took her out of the box.

Darling Charming Ever After High

Darling has light skin, light blue eyes նշան a sign of beauty under her right eye. She has blue eye shadow and pink lips. One of his eyebrows turns a little blue , hopefully I can fix it .

Ever After High Darling Charming Review

Her hair was wavy and blond with some bluish highlights. Though in the box, the hair is in excellent condition.



He wears a silver tiara adorned with pink feathers. In his works, the hearts are painted blue instead of pink.


Darling Charming tiara

 Favorite dress is mostly silver blue with a few pink accents. It's a very simple dress, but very pretty. I think the blue skirt gives an unusual look to the dress.


And since Darling did not want to be a princess , she wore epaulettes like this . I love shoulder straps, but that does not allow Darling to move his arms properly.

 
 Comes with a Darling ring like Ever After High pop. I'm very pretty և I really like her style.


The shoes are painted in silver color, have many print details, such as costume jewelry, costume jewelry. They taste a bit ab arches, right?

Darling EAH shoes

It comes with this silver coin , which, to be honest, I find a little elegance in it, except for the armor .
 



I always thought Ever After High dolls were cute, but I did not like them as much as Monster High dolls. Monster High dolls look more unique to me և divers. However, I think Darling is generally a beautiful doll. The overall design may not be very risky, but I really like the personality it gives . In fact, the main reason I was fascinated by this particular character was because he wanted to be a knight, not a prince.


There are several other Ever After High dolls that I was interested in as Melody Piper, so you will probably see more of them on this blog. Me too.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url