Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "Ice Cream Romper"

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to thank you not only for this blog, but also for the interesting comments I recently received on Twitter և Instagram. I've never considered myself a good photographer, so sweet comments brighten the day.

Today is the time to review other dolls և 2015 "Fashion Cream Romper" for Barbie fashionista. I received this doll from AmazonS in May. With a Monster birthday present, but I haven't had time to open it yet.


Let's start with the box. All Barbie fashionistas boxes look the same, but the print on them matches the style and character of each doll. These dolls carry ice cream, so these are the ice cream cones of their model.


I like trendy boxes because they open easily. With a twinkle in his eye, he takes it out of the box.

Fashionista Ice Cream Romper Miranda

Ice Cream Romper has dark skin and yellow eyes. Wearing these blue glasses, or they look nice to me, they don't really allow me to admire the doll's face.

Barbie fashionistas ice cream romper review

Then we see his face without glasses. I'm not a fan of Barbie Head Mold, but I think the goddess uses Head Mold. I don't think you admire the photo, but the elastic of the glasses felt a little on the face. Consequently, I don't like dolls with glasses.


Barbie Goddess headmold

This is one of the reasons I don't like glasses.


Her hair is this beautiful crimson red. I love her hair color.


She has hot pink hair at the bottom of her hair. I didn't actually notice it in his advertising photos, so I was very surprised to find out.

barbie fashionistas doll review

Let's move on to her dress. I like the new fascist costumes, but I don't like them. Ice cream holder for children with ice cream. Shiny, fuchsia is sharply decorated with a sewn belt. Fufu seems like a kid to me, but I like Romper's horse.



His shoes are Convertible style shoes. Tokos-Nakri peas are white, but I don't know if you really appreciate them.


I love the character you gave the fascist dolls, especially this one, this girl from Los Angeles. Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness, so I'll talk about it again. If you ask me, it's darker than Bambi-Teresa's skin color.

Barbie Fashionistas Miranda Charlie Bell

I really think the doll is beautiful. I love her face and her hair. Yes, the bird is nothing special, but Barbie dolls have expensive costumes, so it's not a big deal. I would love to see more of this Barbie Lines image in the future.


And again, that would mean you have to spend on these processes. However, many fans call her Miranda, և because I like her name, I'll probably call her My Miranda. I was also thinking about Ceylon, but I think Mirinda will do better. What do you think?


Do you like this doll? Who is your favorite fashionista?

MC:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url