A quick update on my doll storage

Those who know me personally know that I am a real person. I find it very difficult to figure out how to use space or how to organize things. My blood was no different, where they were stored, the lack of organization became an issue. However, prompted by discussions with the puppet instructors, I decided to organize a world of puppets.



When I started collecting Monster High dolls, I put all their stuff in a shoebox. Then, as the collection grew, I started bringing more boxes home. Mixed animals, clothes and shoes here, little things there... I didn't find what I was looking for. So all I did was pick up these open containers in different compartments and put away all the plastic containers at Monster High.


In one I store my shoes, bags and everything else - jewelry, food, belts, shirts, glasses and things forever. Some of the bigger bags, like the signature Opera and Pet Bag, are still in my shoebox, so I'm not done yet.

I made Barbie items the same way, and I only have Barbie accessories, so I only used one box. I also had an empty space filled with Barbie clothes.


Right now I have a Barbie dress in these little Ikea boxes, but I want to find a better option. It was good at first because I didn't have much, but I recently bought Barbie fashion bundles, and I'm starting to miss it. In the video, My Froggy Stuff, I saw her don doll clothes for easy access to photo albums. How to store doll clothes?


I have a dress with sequins on it, so I put it in a plastic bag so it doesn't shine.


I put most of my toys on a shelf, but since some didn't have a stand, I had to put them away, but they took up double the space. So I took an idea from My Froggy Stuff.





I put them in my doll book. Half is still empty, but the dolls will soon be full.


I have a desk next to the doll's library, I study doll pictures and do crafts. If you are interested, how can I draw dolls.


I was working on a new craft that I wanted to show you soon. Also, as you can see, I found a new wallpaper for my doll designs. I will try to install as soon as possible.


So make a list of all the reasons. What tips can I use?

mc hi

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url