Doll review: Barbie Fashionistas Curvy "Spring into Style"

Hello!

Tuesday was a local holiday and I worked there so I had days off, so mr. The monster and I decided to go shopping in the big city around us. We live in a not so big city, so sometimes we can not find what we are looking for. One of the main reasons we went there was because I wanted to shoot dolls. And it was wonderful! 3 new fashionistas were found: Stylish Spring , Rock and Roll Plaid and Pizza Pink and White . I saw Team Glam and Dolled up jeans but my eyes were confused and I realized nothing.


Barbie Fashionistas monster crafts blog

As you know, I like new fashion enthusiasts, especially new body types, and I like the variety they bring to the Barbie line. I have already reviewed Crazy for Coral and Sweetheart Stripes . Today is the time to take a look at doll number 26.



The Spin into Style box is no different from other Fashionistas boxes. It is mostly transparent, so it is easy to see and open the doll well. Nowhere is it said that the doll is twisted.



Unlike Monster High dolls, Barbie dolls do not have as many plastic parts in the box, so they release more easily. Here it is.


Some young bodybuilders also have new head shapes. Some fashionistas with curves (like this and Chambray Chic ) have a new head shape with full lips and round cheeks. I do not know if this is the official name of the model, so more information would be welcome.


She has long dark brown hair. I like the quality and style of her hair, simple but stylish.



She is wearing a pink coral blouse and a blue skirt with prints. It is a simple design but it is beautiful and the fabric looks better than other fashionistas dresses.


She wears these beige oxford shoes with high heels. In fact, I have similar shoes in black, these are my favorite shoes.



As a result, I think this is a cute doll. There is something in makeup that makes shooting difficult, but personally it is beautiful. Although the overall quality of this doll is good, it has poor balance, I do not know if it is because of the shoes or because of the feet, so it is very difficult to pose.


The downside of these dolls (as I have said a million times) is the lack of articulation. However, I am happy to have added it to my collection and look forward to the young ladies, especially the playful bodies. Sweetheart Stripes have a bad new friend.


Also, as I often say, there are no names for young fashionistas, so I have to find them. No offers?



What do you think about Spring in Style? Do you have a collection?

CM

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url