Doll Review: Adrienne Attoms with volcano experiment (Project MC2)

Hello! How are you? I'm very busy in college now, but I could take a moment here and there to take a quick look at the doll. I would like to write other opinions this semester, but I can promise nothing. Today is the time to take a look at Adrienne Attoms from the MC2 project. I reviewed McKeyla a few weeks ago, so if you missed it, check it out here.

Adrienne Attoms Volcano experiment monster crafts doll review



Adrienne Attoms, the group's kitchen chemist, enjoys preparing delicious meals and chemical solutions. According to the MC2 project, Adrienne Attoms is Spanish and moved to the US due to her diplomatic father. Because I was Spanish, when I saw the dolls, I thought they were going to be the Spanish McKayla or Camryn and I was very surprised to hear that it was Adrienne.

Like Mackayla's box, Adrienne's are mostly transparent, designed to be a cardboard band or designed to look like a school notebook. On the right we see the volcanic experience of the doll.



Adrienne Attoms signature volcano experiment box

In the background we see a large photo of Adrienne, the actress playing Victoria Vida, and some instructions to work on her volcanic experience.


And here it is:


Adrienne Attoms doll review monster crafts blo

Adrienne has light skin, slightly darker than McKayla, hazel, glass eyes and natural makeup. She looks beautiful but not as strong as expected.




She has long blonde hair. It is very smooth and fits well. I want every doll in the queue to have such hair!



She also wears a pink headband with a bow.



I would describe Adrienne's style as fun. She wears a pink floral dress and a skirt with fringes and birds. She also wears a white sweater, a blue collar and a black lace belt.


Adrian's shoes are very precise and beautiful. They look black and white with high heels and a pink platform. The shoes are decorated with a beautiful bow at the back. She also wears white socks.




It also comes with pink glasses. I think it looks better with them, but I want it to be clear glass or not glass at all.


In addition to this bottle of pink solution, it does not come with any accessories.




I think Adrienne doll is beautiful, but these dolls are not very high quality, especially considering the high price. Adrian's knees are so loose I can not lift myself. McKayla's knees were also loose, but her legs were straight at least, and I managed to maintain my balance for a few seconds.


Although I think her doll is very pretty , Adrien is the character I like the least in the session . She is a friendly and loving girl but she is very ready for me and I am always angry to say the words in Spanish . I think my favorite character is Camry, which shows that she is very competitive.

What do you think of Adrienne? Do you like Project MC2 dolls?

ANDEREA
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url