A day by the pool

Unfortunately, July came much earlier than expected. With college over two weeks late this year, I feel like summer is flying by too fast. I already said that I can't do everything - I write all the notes I want. Fortunately, since I only have 3 episodes next year, I will have time to post.

This post is a little unexpected, not what I planned to post next. I planned the second part of the "dolls" in the pool with the idea in my head for several months. By coincidence it didn't work, the photos weren't very pretty, so I had to get rid of it. I often woke up with headaches, so I decided to control my emotions and not focus too much on a few "I" days when I didn't want to get sick (usually a little anxious after college). So I didn't do anything else. I planned to post the character’s backstory later this summer, but I didn’t even start, and I didn’t even delete my crafts (I didn’t find it). I was about to start working over the weekend and I was going to answer it quickly while trying to figure out what to do next. But when Mr. Monster got the opportunity to spend the day in the garden և ... in a beautiful house with a swimming pool, everything changed. So I think it will still be the text "toy in the pool".



A little story, my sister will be living in this beautiful house not far from our house this summer. He told Monster that we could go there to take a shower and take a picture of the doll. To be honest, I wasn't thrilled with the "bathtub" party, but I was able to take pictures of the dolls without worrying about the other passengers. Do not miss. So, we chose a lot of dolls and were ready to draw dolls.


It was so windy that it was difficult to photograph the dolls in the pool. Mr. Monster tried to help get out of the pool, but as soon as he stopped grabbing the toy, he moved on. In this photo, I am sitting on the steps of the pond, trying to keep it from moving. Also, due to my position, I couldn't see the camera on my phone, so I didn't know what to record.



Taking pictures with the dolls in the pool was very difficult, so I took the dolls with me. They are supplied by the Spanish retailer Al-Hop for those interested in driving . I don't think they have stores outside of Spain, but they are very similar to flying tiger stores .




I took the opportunity to take some photos in the garden. It's a big park with lots of plants and trees, so I was able to take a lot of photos.



It was very difficult to catch the dolls on my own because of the wind, but I was able to get them. I used a wooden spoon to help the dolls stand up. I dragged her to the floor, then tried to pick up her doll.




Although the wind was not my friend in some of the photos, it also helped me paint such beautiful pictures of Victoria.



My sister also has a cat who is only a few months old. Apparently, he was annoyed with me for some time because he was in dolls. Appears in some photographs.

Find a cat


In general, I am very pleased with the photos that I managed to take. I wish the pool photos were a little better, but the wind and sun weren't my friends. We said we'd be back in a few weeks, this morning, hoping it wouldn't be too windy. Next time I'll try to do better.



Next, I plan to create a post in the form of a letter / picture, which I will try to publish in a few weeks. I hope one of them works, otherwise I have to find something else to write. I also plan to start a series of "random pictures" posts. I take a lot of photos for Instagram because not everyone has an account, so I think it might be a way to share these photos when I edit them, but I won't post them anywhere. Photo and show a little "behind the scenes", although the post does not have a specific "topic". Lily, a blogger, suggested that I do the same on her blog.



I hope you are doing well and that you have enjoyed this winter as long as possible. As always, let me know in the comments section below what you think of any suggestions or suggestions for future articles. I want to post content that is fun to write, as well as content that my readers might enjoy.

be careful.

Monster crafts.

ANNOUNCEMENT. I made a brown chair many years ago following this tutorial from My Froggy Stuff .


Similar posts you might like.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url