A day by the pool

Hi, Julie arrived much earlier than expected. Since college ends two weeks later than usual this year, it seems to me that summer is passing faster. I have already agreed that not all things will be able to make and write all the posts I want. Hopefully, as I will only be in three classes next year, I will have time to write.

This post is a bit of a surprise, not something I intended to post next. I was planning the 2nd part of the dolls at the pool stand, with an idea that stuck in my head for several months. Unfortunately it didn’t work out and the photos weren’t very pretty, so I had to remove them. When I woke up several times with a headache, I decided to slow down and not get sick for a few “I-days” (usually due to stress, I get a little sick after college). So I didn't work on anything else. I was planning to do a background / photo this summer, but I didn't even start or decompress the craft materials (and I couldn't get them). I was planning to get to work on the weekend and get ready first, while then trying to figure out what to do. But all that changed Mr. Monster and I had the opportunity to spend the day in a beautiful house with a garden and ... a pool! So I think it's going to be an article like "Dolls in the Pool."



So little story, this summer my daughter will be staying in this beautiful house next to our house. I told Mr. Monster to take a shower and we could take pictures of the dolls. Actually, I wasn’t happy with the “bad” part of the invitation, but being able to take care of other passengers, I couldn’t. t lie. So we gathered a bunch of dolls and got ready to take pictures of the dolls.


It was a very windy day, so it was hard to take pictures of the pool dolls. Mr. Monster tried to help him get out of the pool, but as soon as he stopped holding the doll, he ran away. In this photo I am sitting on the steps of a pond, trying not to fall. Due to the position of the sun, I couldn't see the camera on my phone, so I didn't know what pictures I was taking.



Since it was very difficult to take pictures with the dolls inside the pool, I brought the dolls. For those interested in floats they come from a Spanish seller called Ale-Hop . I don’t think they have stores outside of Spain, but it’s very similar to Flying Tiger stores .




I also took the opportunity to take some photos of the park. It’s a big park with a lot of plants and trees, so I was able to take several pictures.



Leaving the dolls to the wind on my own was a challenge, but I was able to get some. I used a wooden pencil to help lift the dolls. I threw it on the ground, then tried to balance it with the doll itself.




Although in some photos the wind is not my friend, he also helped me take great photos, such as Victoria.



My daughter also has a cat that is only a few months old. He seemed to like dolls very much and followed me from time to time. As some photos show.

Look at the cat


Overall, I'm very happy with the photos I've taken. I wish the pool photos were a little better, but neither the wind nor the sun were my friends. We talked again a few weeks before we left, this time in the morning, at least not because there would be too many thunderstorms. I will try to do better next time.



Below, I plan to make a literal / background message that I will try to do in a few weeks. Hopefully one of them will work, otherwise I'll have to look for something else to rewrite. I’m also thinking of starting a series of “random photos” posts. I take a lot of photos for Instagram, and since not everyone has an account, I thought it might be a way to share those photos here, as well as photos that I edit but don’t post anywhere. I can talk about the inspiration for the photos and show a little “behind the scenes”, although there is no specific “theme” for this in the publication. A friend of a blogger named Lily suggested the idea to me because she does something similar on her blog .



I hope to stay healthy and do my best with this summer pandemic. As always, let me know what you think in the comments section below, as well as any ideas or suggestions for future articles. I really want to publish content that I enjoy writing, but I also want to publish content that might be of interest to readers.

Take a good look.

monster car.

Observation. Many years ago I made a tea chair following this tutorial on My Froggy Stuff .


You may also like similar messages:


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url