25 DIY Birthday Party Ideas!

25 DIY Birthday Party Ideas!

I love the new year! Part of it is new homes and new homes... but most importantly, my birthday is in January! I love my birthday and I love the holidays. I have a few more birthday parties for myself in a few years lol. I love celebrating myself!

I don't know what kind of party to organize this year... do you have any ideas or suggestions?


When I was little I used to ask my mother when my birthday was... She told me it was after Christmas. I literally took Christmas "next day". When I told my aunt that I was born on Boxing Day, she immediately informed me that I was wrong.

I confronted my mom and she was a little upset that she didn't trust me to know my real birthday. Haha, it's January 23rd, one month after Christmas. Anyway, at least I didn't go downstairs without explaining myself first. MONTH. LONG.

i like parties

Here are 25 great party ideas for all your party needs in 2021!

What do you think is the most fun?

Such a fun way to throw a tropical party in a cold month!


The most epic party for kids!

The best party ever and in space!


This party is magical!
Desire for the Death Star!


Is the cake a lie...???


Hello dad, hello mom!


Much luck!
Last garden party!


Totally classic!


Plus all edible cookie dough recipes!


Born in the 1980s? This party is for you!


Make every day a little bit more fun with this simple banner!


Link is the star of the show!


Super spies together!


Build and organize the best party!


Time!



Sparkling and hot!


For the perfect princess!


part one or two?


Add some interest to any party with this award-winning wheel!

Which ones prefer?

Please like, pin and share!









postscript
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url