Vintage Buttons Christmas Tree Decor DIY

Vintage jewelry buttons, Christmas decorations!

These vintage wooden buttons add a pretty addition to your Christmas decor. Just an old frame, canvas, hot glue, colored paper and buttons - that's all!

I like buttons. When I was a child, one of my favorite pastimes was digging my mother's buttonhole. The buttons are so beautiful! I found little gems, big and small, I wanted them all.

I've been collecting my button pots ever since... I bought them on sale and got a stack of vintage buttons, just like my mom's. I decided to be a part of seasonal art inspired by Christmas!

Materials needed for the Christmas tree on the buttons:

Buttons : all kinds of buttons in green, gold and bright colors!


Green cardboard and kraft paper
Vintage style frame with canvas in glass
glue/hot gun

The first step:

To start, cut a large isosceles triangle from green cardboard and kraft paper - trunk.

Apply hot glue directly to a glass photo frame filled with cheerful canvas or colored paper. This is a great way to update old frameworks.

Second step:

next most interesting. Collect as many green and brown buttons as you can ... or paint them in the right color. This is a great time for children's participation.

Ask to choose the button color you want. Then place the green button on the green cardboard and the brown button on the brown cardboard. Finally, add bright buttons on buttons, antique brass buttons and buttons with gemstones.

After all, Christmas decoration perfection. The decorated frame ensures the deal!

It will be very useful if you ask for help from a little helper. They are perfect for finding buttons in any color you want.

They will also have the same fond memories of seeing the button pot and everyone is looking forward to it.

Like, save, share, comment, subscribe and publish!


Do you have a push button panel?



Check out these fun button items!











Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Youtube Instagram Indonesia
PS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url