Vintage Buttons Christmas Tree Decor DIY

Antique jeweled buttons, Christmas tree ornaments!

This vintage wooden button will make a great addition to your Christmas decorations. Just an old frame, canvas, hot glue, colored paper and buttons - all you need!

i love buttons When I was little, one of the things I liked the most was my mother's boutonniere. The buttons are very pretty! I found little beads, big and small, I wanted them all.

I've been collecting my own button pots ever since... I buy them from garden sales and get a lot of vintage buttons, just like my mom. I've decided to be part of a seasonal art inspired by Christmas!

Button materials needed for the Christmas tree:

Buttons : all kinds of green, gold and bright colors!


Green paper and kraft cardboard
Vintage style frame with canvas in glass
hot glue gun

First step:

First, cut out a large isosceles triangle from green cardstock and construction paper body.

We glue them with hot glue directly to the glass of the picture frame, inside which is a brightly colored canvas or paper. This is a great way to recycle an old frame.

Step two:

Next is the most fun part. Collect as many green and brown buttons as you can... or paint them any color you want. This is a great time to get the kids involved.

Choose the color of the buttons you want to select. Then place the green buttons on the green cardboard and the brown buttons on the brown one. Finally, add small embellishments with glitter buttons, antique copper buttons and gemstone buttons.

After all, the perfection of Christmas decorations. Decorated frame guarantees a bargain!

It would be especially nice to get help from little helpers. They are ideal for finding all the buttons of the color you want.

In addition, they will have the same wonderful memories of exploring button jars and wishing them well.

Like, Save, Share, Comment, Subscribe and Share!


do you have a keyboard



Check out these fun button-downs!











Facebook Follow me on Pinterest youtube Instagram chirp
release date
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url