Vintage Buttons Christmas Tree Decor DIY

Vintage decorative buttons decorate the Christmas tree!

Make a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree decor with this vintage tree. All you need is an old drawing frame, canvas, hot glue, colored paper and buttons!

I like buttons. One of my favorite things as a child was walking into my mother's keys. The buttons are great! I found small ornaments, big and small, I was looking for them all.

Since then I have been collecting my knot vases ... I bought them from the courtyard cell and, like my mother, I found many vintage notes. I decided to make it a contemporary work of art inspired by Christmas!

Materials needed for the Christmas tree key-

Buttons : All kinds of buttons in green, gold and bright colors!


Green cardboard and kraft paper
Vintage style frame with mirror balloon
Hot glue gun

Step 1

Start by cutting a large isosceles triangle from green cardboard and kraft paper.

Glue a balloon or some interesting colored paper to a glass frame containing warm paper. It's a great way to upgrade the old frame.

According to:

Then, the fun part. Collect as many green and brown buttons as you find ... or draw as you like - this is the perfect time to help the kids.

Let them select the button color you want. Then place the green key on the green cardboard and the brown one on top of it. Finally, add brightly colored buttons, copper powder buttons, and a small jewel button decoration.

Perfect Christmas decorations at the end. The marketing of the decorated frame has been published!

It would be especially wonderful to ask some helpers for help. They are great for helping you get all the colorful buttons you need.

They will have the same incredible memory for viewing and pulling button bottles.

Like, save, share, comment, track and pin!


Do you have a push button panel?



Check out this fun button DIY too!











Facebook Follow me on Pinterest. Youtube instagram Twitter
Post Scriptum
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url