Unboxing some dolls plus new backgrounds


If you've been following this blog for a long time, then you know that I regularly do popular reviews. It was a way for me to pay more attention to the dolls when they opened them than just opening the box and putting it on the shelf. However, I got fed up with it, mainly because I didn't mind the puppet shows. Yes, there are fashionable, cute Barbies, but nothing special. I also felt that making dolls made my content boring and unoriginal. So I come up with ideas and seeing them come to fruition is really fun.



There are several reasons why I am doing this unboxing article. First of all, these dolls have been in my boxes for several months, they have to come out. But since I didn't want them to come directly to me, I decided to take a few shots with them to practice my photography skills. I also have a new origin (yes!). Remember when I said in my last post that I live in a small town, I can't find entertainment? Well, right after I clicked publish, I went to a small stationery store, kind of like the smallest stationery store in town, and found they were coming in new box colors. I didn't expect to find anything there, the store is so small: cluttered that you have to keep your wallet close to your body to avoid hurting anything. Now let's move on to the dolls.
Here we have Barbie Fashionistas #73 Rosey Romper and #79 Love . They've been sitting in my dollhouse for a long time (I think since September 2018) and I think it's time for them to shine. Here they are in their boxes.




And here they are, straight out of the box. Since Rosie Romper was uncooperative and standing on her own, I had to force her to lean against the wall.



Since we've seen enough of this dark blue on this blog, let me bring my new background. It's lime green/citric acid, exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to see how my dolls will look like me. Let's start with Rosie Roper (hereafter referred to as Rosie). When I first saw her photos online I didn't sell them, but when I saw them in stores I thought they were really pretty. I'm not sure about their headwear, I think it's one of the new titles they made for fashionistas.



I also really like her outfit, it's a beautiful floral pattern. I mean, at least he's like that, he's like a real outfit that doesn't look like any other fashion ... Her earrings look pretty decent too.




Let's start loving. When I saw her using Teresa's hat, I had to take it. I've been drawn to dolls with sculpted heads since childhood (see Urban Camo or Sweet for Silver ). I also like her hair color, but I'm not a big fan of haircuts, so I can change it. I think I want to call her Drew, inspired by one of the Fashion Fever dolls.



I didn't care about her outfit. It's just awful. I mean, it might look nice because homewear goes well with some legs, but it just looks lazy. It is also paired with bright orange shoes and white sneakers. Have you noticed that in addition to shoes, fashionistas bring only one accessory? It is either a handbag, or a pair of earrings, or a necklace, or a watch. I think Mattel can afford to put a piece of plastic on each doll.



The dolls pose together. I forgot to mention that Drew uses a long, flat-footed body while Rosie's original body is in high heels.



Here are some pictures of the dolls that I took just for fun.






I am very happy with Rosie, I think she is very beautiful. I wasn't sure about colored hair at first, but I don't really mind. Should I call her Rosie? I like the name Gemma for him.



With this hairstyle, Drew gives me the Tori vibe from Generation Girl.





I have a new diffuse color background, this time grey. I wanted something fairly neutral but with some structure. I used it for the light gray backgrounds and the darker ones for the accents. I got a medium gray by mixing two colors.



It's not as pretty as colorful, but it looks more interesting than a flat bottom.



For some reason it reminded me of a photo essay from a Barbie scrapbook I had as a kid. The walls of the buildings had a spot texture. And guess what? I have some photos from the album here և here . The photos are pretty bad, but that's the photo report I remember.

All in all, I'm very satisfied with these ladies. Some of the new mods are really fun and entertaining, but I think they release a lot. I used to buy them like a lottery, but now I try to hang on to the ones that really speak to me. I am very interested in a prosthetic leg, but last time it was still quite expensive.



I have yet to see any other lines of dolls that really interest me. Mattel is launching a new line called Wild Hearts Crew, which I like but don't get excited about. And because they're only available in the US, they don't charge an extra $20 for shipping. You can see photos of these dolls on Instagram և You can read Barbie's review here . It seems to me that Mattel tried to combine several concepts to create a bold and bright line. And I'm happy to see something new, I really appreciate the diversity of bodies and joints. I don't mean to sound negative, I just think they can shoot offline Barbies ( like Generation Girls or So In Style ) with this concept - Made To Move bodies. So you brought me two cents.

Also, you may have noticed that I changed the blog topic. I'm not quite sure yet, so I haven't adapted yet. I don't know, maybe because I'm so used to the old man he feels weird. The phone version is better than the old one. Let me know what you think in the comments below.



That's all for me today. I wish you a good week as he congratulates all my readers from the USA on the 4th of July. I plan to create a quick reference tutorial for my next article. I hope I will find time for that. You must beware.

MRS:

Follow me on Instagram , Facebook և Twitter .
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url