Trying to settle down... and a plot twist

I do not think it will take a month like the last time I wrote here. And what a month it was not! In recent weeks, life has changed for the better. I chose complex subjects, so I went back to university on weekdays. Then, the first weekend, we unpacked it, went back to the old house to pack up, bought what we needed and did homework. Sounds funny, right?



It took me 3 weeks to attach Billy's shelf to the walls, so I could not fix my student books and toys then. I tried to prepare my toys as much as possible by arranging them in boxes on the bookshelf. In the old doll's room they were all in a box on the floor, but I want this room to be as clean as possible.



In the fourth week we could not leave the house because of the whole virus. I did not intend to look it in the eye, but since things are bad, I will do it. The situation in Spain is difficult, but we are still in good shape. I work from home, and Mr. Monster Company has laid off many employees, so we are not a high risk. My main focus so far is in Madrid, far from where I live. Unfortunately, some locals decided to go to the beach and other tourist destinations, which put everyone at risk. When we saw this, we decided not to leave the house unnecessarily. We were locked in the house from the 13th, although the official closure only started on the 16th, which surprised us as the situation went from "no shock" to "cooling off". Difficult, but we waited.

When I look at the shiny side (because I really want to), I spend time in quarantine to get the Monster High dolls back in place. It's still a bit confusing, but in the end I'll be right. Skeleton is lying because I do not know where my other places are.



I also took the time to take a picture of my new kitchen wardrobe (I cleaned it first, do not worry). Looks thinner than I thought, but looks good. I did not use ring lights or anything in this Bonita photo, ceiling lights and LED lights under the cabinet.


Monster Crafts Bonita Femur

Because the counter and poster are made of the same material, it looks good in full-size photos. The only downside is that if you do not want your toys to smell, you need to make sure the kitchen is clean and well ventilated. But that's the only background I have, because my cards lie until the end of the ban in the old house.


Honey Swamp Monster High
Honey Swamp (Monster High)

Here's a little behind the scenes:


Behind the scenes Bonita Femur


I have some ideas for new articles and some that I wanted to work on last year but did not have the time for. I have some ideas for universal but memorable backgrounds. I especially want to create more content related to photography by trying to use the TV screen as background. I also want to learn how to make sewing and share my success here. For me, this blog is not about learning a lot, but about learning together and being inspired. As always, let us know what you want to see here in 2020.

I hope you are all alive and well from this terrible virus. Please stay at home and follow the instructions of your country's authorities. If you cough on your elbows, wash your hands several times for 20 seconds and stay away from others. Stay calm, do not panic, but be careful.

Take care of yourself like never before.

Craft with samples


PS Hopefully no one thinks they are indifferent in a difficult situation like ours, that is not my intention at all. This blog is often distracted from the real world, and now I really need to stay away from it. I hope you all understand.


keep in touch -

Instagram Facebook Twitter Tumblr



Some of the messages you may see while viewing:

Cycling Pages - Turning Tea Boxes Into Pop Containers

Create a background with blurred lines for a pop photo
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url