The new Barbie body types

I know this is old news, but Mattel has just released three new types of its most popular doll bodies. Maybe I was late for a party to comment on this, but I wanted to say a few words.



First of all, I have never understood why some people think that Barbie is the devil who makes her children feel the horror in their bodies. I have had many dolls since I was a child, I never wanted to look like them or their bodies. I know Barbie's body is far from real (she has small legs, for example), but I think children can tell the difference between a toy and a real person. I also find it funny when people say that Barbie's body is unreal, but no one says that a man's breasts have unreal muscles that can negatively affect boys.

I think if these dolls were released when I was a kid, I would love them. As a kid, I used to want my doll collection to be diverse, with dolls of different nationalities and hair colors. My favorite thing about Monster High was the variety of dolls. I want the dolls to play different characters, characters, I think this new Barbie series is perfect for that. It would be very sad if all the dolls looked the same.

I really like this line, but I think some of the fashion is a bit boyish, it might be better, but I will try. Here are some of the best.
 

Lang is a fashion designer

I love this one because it looks pretty modern, but the dresses that came with it are too much of a princess for me.

Lang is a fashion designer

The same comment about the clothes, but her face is cute,: I love her hair.

Frankly, the rescuers think that they are the most beautiful, but not because of the body, but because of the face and hair.

little modeler
This one inside looks a bit like a captain


little modeler

I try to choose my favorite one from the ones that match the clothes. This is my favorite Barbie curve, but I do not like her outfit.


Fantastic fashion designer
Fantastic fashion designer

I think these new bodies add more variety to the bob line, as well as new hairstyles and faces. I like the fact that Mattel is trying to make something more complex, different, instead of always doing the same thing, ignoring what customers say. I really hope that this doll will succeed, նոր these new bodies will get a pronounced version.

So what do you think of this line? Are you planning to start a new model?

woman

Image credit: Mattel Store.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url