Spring Bouquet Painted Wood Slat Sign

Spring package sign Painted wooden sheet

Paint a large, beautiful spring bouquet to create the perfect piece of home decor. Perfect as a wreath hanging on the door, at the entrance or even as a perfect gift.


I am very allergic to real flowers. I love them և they are beautiful: bright ... but I have body aches, headaches և I think they have the flu when they are at my house. So all the fake flowers are my best friends.


Materials needed to make wooden boards for summer assortment.

Everything from handicrafts to scotch (last checked as Covid-19 cage deliveries have been discontinued ... but hopefully soon).

hot glue / gun


Step 1. Prepare a wood cutting design

Start by putting pieces of wood in the pattern you want. Then draw so that you can apply later.


Step 2 - Paint the wood

Choose your favorite colors and shades. I covered the finished part with a polishing spray so that the finish of the paint did not matter.


Start painting billboards in bright colors.


Paint boxes այլ Other pieces of wood. When the paint was still young, I gave it a light color to make it a little more interesting.


The same goes for the large mason jar ... I used light blue and then added more blue as water. Add a yellow dot to the fun flower.


Step 3. Combine everything.

Now go back to your first design horse and glue all the wooden parts in a warm state. I like how it turned out. It's bright վար fun և is the perfect way to add a colorful bouquet without allergies.


End!

Please like, bookmark և share.











Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest Youtube: Instagram: Twitter:
Shipping Date:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url