Photo compilation: September-October 2021

Hello everyone and happy November! Can you believe how fast the years go by? I didn't expect this to be the last photo of 2021 because I've made it every month and the next is January 2022 (even though it's still a 2021 photo, but... yes! ) No. photos because most of what I post on Instagram you see here. I'm not really inspired to take pictures for fun, so this will be a short post.

Let's start with a photo of the interior. I took this photo of Blake with my new bookshelf, which I made in September. I actually picked it up before I started working on upcycling publishing , so I'm not including it. This first set is my favourite.



This scene floor is actually a sample wallpaper I received from one of my recent works. The catalog was closed and we had to throw it away, but I saved it and cut a suitable sample for my pop photo.


The photos of Chloe in this series were taken in a hurry, one week I was feeling bad because of a migraine. I didn't have a migraine that day, but I think you can see that I'm not feeling well.


These photos were taken right before I started working on the parquet floor, so while working I can post some content on Instagram.


Let's go out. Or at least a fake book. I'd like to use it again for a series of shots of my pergola and show some of the dolls that weren't in the original post. I don't have too many ideas for them, just random photos.


I used a table lamp to transfer light to the background as it sometimes looks quite dark. I like the color difference you see in some of the photos, but let me know what you think.



I don't have the biggest dollhouse, so my drawing table and crafting table are the same. Usually when I'm working on a craft project, I can't clear my desk to do a photo pop. So when it happened, I tried to find another way to take pictures. It's been a while since I last took a picture of my doll on the terrace, so it's time to take a look again



For this image of Lear, I placed a tree in front of him and focused on his face. So I think it gives the photo more size.


And that's it for this song. As I said before, I didn't take too many photos because I was so inspired. I'm so focused on the project I'm working on that I have no space in my mind. It was also difficult to clear the table to take some pictures. So as long as I post on Instagram only if I like or match the content I'm working on on this blog.

For a while I thought about making a small permanent diorama that Billy could put on my shelf. So if my table is not available, I will prepare a place to take some pictures. It would be something simple, like a corner room with neutral walls, so you can change the furniture from time to time. I don't have a clear idea yet, and since I work very slowly, I need some time to do it

I don't know when my next post will be and what it will be like. Now I'm working on a lot of craft projects at the same time and there's still nothing I can do. Hopefully I have something ready and I'll be able to write about it in 10-15 days.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. Goodbye!

Craft monsters




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url