Photo compilation: March-April 2021

Greetings again! Happy May! Wow, the year goes by so fast. It looks like we celebrated the New Year three weeks ago, now it's almost halfway through 2021.

I did not have much motivation to photograph dolls in March, it took me some time to find inspiration again. However, at some point I thought of combining orchid և sea glass walls to create a pastel color palette. At first I photographed Kira BIS in 1959 in a bright dress.


BMR 1959 Kira redressed. Orchid and green background



Later I decided that it would be nice to use this poster with other dolls. If you look closely, you will notice that all of these doll outfits match the background color in color. At first it was involuntary, but when I realized that, I took other dolls out of their closet.



Do you see how Rosie's reptile is green to match the background?



Later I used my sea glass floor with a piece of fuchsia on my Mix'n'Match disk, which I did in Part 1 . It looks good on the face, but the green of the camera fades due to the contrast of fuchsia color.

Rosie

Cassandra



Over the past few months, I have taken many photos on my balcony. For me, this is just a way to take photos when there is no time or motivation for a more complex photo series. I just uploaded my 1959 BMR friend և I wanted to show Kristen as she's my doll.

Tate:

Lea and Kristen in the balcony
Leo են Kristen

Christian

One of the things I tried to do was put my plants on the table so I could direct the air around the frame. In fact, the idea started with the question. "How would I do these photos if I could not kneel?" From there I thought of trying to paint a picture of the sky. This new idea is not smooth yet, but I managed to get some good photos.

Blake

drew

The first two photos were taken on a cloudy day, which was a sunny day. It cost me dearly to try to hit right. That's not 100% true yet, but mistakes are part of the process.

Chandra

I also showed some of my Monster High dolls. I first used these photos for The Return of Monster High և I included a photo of Howlin. But I only posted them on Instagram.

Coffin Bean Clawdeen Wolf in the balcony

Orange Hair Howleen Wolf in the balcony

I want to keep trying this new idea because I feel I can get good results.

I love Fashion Iris Clops in the balcony
Iris Klops

Speaking of street photography, do you remember the pool house? Well, I had the opportunity to go a few more times in the summer and take more pictures. They were made in November, when the restrictions were calmer here. In fact, I got my new phone the next day, so I did not have much control over it. Nevertheless, I managed to take a good photo.

Chloe

Leah

Victoria:

I also have some photos that I did not post last summer. The second time I went there, I picked up a Barbie Mini and tried to take some pictures with it. I thought I was happy even when I got it, for some reason I never posted it. But when I found out that # monday4dolls was the topic of "Vehicles ներ Vehicles", I thought it would be a good idea to review it again. So I had to post photos in July ... on April 26th.



I would like to reconsider this idea in the future, to try to get better staff with a similar concept.


After the # monday4dolls challenges, the theme for April 19 was "Long Skirts". To do this, I had time to plan և take detailed photos by subscribing to her mailing list so I could get to know the topic on Wednesday instead of Friday. In addition to spreading the word, she writes short texts about everything from collecting dolls to her personal life. For these photos, I used Blake, my Barbie Look Music Festivals doll, as she wears my only long dress.


I made the last wallpaper and used the new Dove Gray wall in Americana Acrylics . I was doing ugly abstract art because I saw something like this on Instagram, I wanted to create my own version.



And finally, some outdoor photos. Immediately after graduating from university, I visited several places for street photography. This is the place you saw in my January selection . There was a nearby beach, where instead of sand it allows you to reach the sea floor without reaching the rock. It was a very quiet day at the beach և I managed to take some beautiful photos.



I wanted to edit it to level the horizon of this photo, but I had a lot of editing headaches so I had nothing to worry about.


And that's almost all the photos I shared on Instagram from March to April. I'm sorry I'm not as excited as others in recent months, but I'll love to hear from you. So for the last few weeks I did not feel like I wanted to paint my picture, but a few days ago I started to feel it again, thinking about how it was.

As for my next post, I'm not sure what to do. Ever since I photographed the process, I've been thinking about making a Quick Work post to see how I created the ugly work of art, but it would be more fun to do one or two before posting. . Another option is more related to photography. For a while I wondered how I could make my paintings look good without leaving home. I have tried a few things, I am still getting good results. Tell us what you would like to see.

I've been feeling bad about craft blogs lately. I'm experimenting with fabric wall, but I started a few weeks ago and I've not finished yet. I attend short courses, I try to work harder, I do not have time for hobbies. Maybe I should take a week off from school to try to finish what I started.

You will have a blog soon.

Craft samples

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url