I'm a backer! Giving support to iBesties

Adoption!
I wanted to make a quick Kickstarter post to let you know that I just sponsored the iBesties: Middle School Moguls project. iBesties is a collection of stylish dolls that encourage girls to become future CEOs and tech leaders. The line consists of 6 personalities, each with their own interests and talents, up to Sarah, the team's blogger, McKenna's business expert.

To learn more about iBesties, visit their website . You can also secure this project on Kickstarter . You can get a doll and an autographed copy of the book for $40, but hurry because they only have 4 days to reach their goal!

I think this project is important, although I believe in equality, there is still a lot to do. I get a lot of disrespectful comments at my job or even being asked if I can do my job like my male colleagues. I really hope that this project will make a difference and encourage young girls to be what they want to be.

What do you think about this project? do you accept them?

MC
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url