Healthy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars


4 Healthy Ingredients No peanut butter pot.

Peanut butter bars are the best. Peanut Butter Bar is a dream come true for a delicious school lunch. This healthy 4-ingredient Peanut Butter is a choice that requires only 4 essential nutrients and is gluten-free, so it is easy to make gluten-free.


Let's show a healthy attitude to put these goals in the right direction.



I like peanut butter. This is what I like to do regularly. I love these peanut butter bars because they are made with healthy ingredients. They are still high in calories, but are great for sweet and healthy desserts.


They are very full and happy. One piece is like an artificial protein bar, good for feeling full and stretching.


You can substitute peanut butter for another almond butter. Oats can be replaced with gluten-free oatmeal.



By 2021, I am trying to lead a healthy lifestyle. I lost 50 pounds (if any).


I do it by working hard, eating right, following the 3 rules.

  • Do not eat after 18:00.
  • Drink only water (no other drink)
  • Avoid common carbohydrates (eg bread, rice, pasta, etc.).
But I did not give up my favorite food. I eat a lot every day. Exact size.


This Peanut Butter Bar is an excellent treat. I lost 50 pounds in 10 months, which is a very healthy (but sometimes very slow) time.


I am very happy that I feel healthy and strong. I have never been so strong in my life. i love him!



Mix the prepared ingredients in a saucepan. He melted his shirt and stretched it out on the tent. Then cover and refrigerate for several hours until the chocolate coating is smooth.



Then cut into pieces, eat one by one or serve to guests.


4 Healthy Ingredients Unsalted Peanut Butter Recipe.

1.5 cups peanut butter
1 cup oats
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Mixed press in 8x8 format.

Then melt 1 cup chocolate chips with 2g / g of peanut butter for the frost. Raise the level.

Cover the dish and refrigerate for several hours. Then cut into 16 sections and enjoy.


1 serving (1/16) contains 280 calories (23.9 g carbohydrate, 19.8 g fat, 7.6 g protein).


dead end!

Like, share.












Facebook held Follow me on Pinterest.  YouTube ፡ Instagram Catch Indonesia:
P.S 1
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url