Healthy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars


Health bar with 4 ingredients without cooking peanut butter!

Peanut butter bar is the best! Delicious peanut butter bar at school is a dream come true. This healthy 4-ingredient bar No Baking Peanut Butter - This is an alternative that requires only 4 real flour-free ingredients, so it is easily gluten-free and does not require cooking.


Let's cook healthy sweets to achieve this health goal!



I like peanut butter. This is something I like regularly. I like these peanut butter sticks because they are made with healthy ingredients. These are still very high in calories, but delicious and suitable for a healthy dessert on a warm evening.


They are very fun and enjoyable. Just one slice is like an artificial protein bar that perfectly supports the sweetness and fills the stomach for a long time.


You can replace peanut butter with other peanut oils. You can replace gluten-free oats.



I spent the whole 2021 on a healthy lifestyle and lost 50 pounds (and didn't give up)!


I do this by exercising carefully, eating well and following 3 rules:

  • Do not eat after 19:00
  • Drink only water (no other drinks)
  • Reduce common carbohydrates (such as bread, rice, pasta, etc.)
But I did not give up my favorite food. I eat sweets every day! Just the right amount.


This peanut butter sticks the perfect treat. I lost 50 pounds in 10 months, which is a very healthy (but sometimes very slow) time.


I am very happy with how healthy and strong I feel. I have never been so strong in my life. I love it!



Mix the ingredients and place in a saucepan. Melt the filling and place on top. Then cover and refrigerate for a few hours until the chocolate layer hardens.



Then cut it up and eat it once a day or serve it to your family and guests!


Healthy Confection Recipe With 4 Ingredients Without Cooking Peanut Butter:

1.5 cups peanut butter
1 cup oats
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Mix and place in an 8x8 casserole.

Then spread 1 cup chopped chocolate with 2 tablespoons. Peanut butter make a bright shiny. Soften

Cover the pot with a lid and leave it in the fridge for a few hours. Then cut into 16 pieces and enjoy your meal!


1 serving (1/16) equals 280 calories (23.9 g carbohydrate, 19.8 g fat, 7.6 g protein)


All this!

Like, Pin and Share!












Facebook Follow me on Pinterest  On YouTube Instagram Tweet
Postscript
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url