Healthy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars


Unbaked Peanut Butter Sticks with 4 Healthy Ingredients!

Peanut butter sticks are the best! These delicious peanut butter sticks for school lunches are the stuff of dreams. These Healthy 4 Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Sticks are a twist that requires only 4 real ingredients, no flour, so they're easy to make gluten-free and no need to bake.


Let's eat healthy food to stay in line with our health goals!



I like peanut butter. This is what I crave so often. I love these peanut butter sticks because they are made with healthy ingredients. They're still high in calories, but delicious and perfect for a healthy dessert on a hot night.


They are very filling and filling. Just one serving is like a homemade protein bar, perfect for satisfying your sugar cravings and keeping you full longer.


You can replace peanut butter with other peanut butter. Oatmeal can be replaced with gluten-free.



I spent the whole of 2021 living a healthy lifestyle and losing 50 pounds (and losing weight)!


I do this by exercising a lot, eating well, and following three rules:

  • We don't eat after 19:00.
  • Drink only water (no other drinks)
  • Cut down on simple carbohydrates (e.g. bread, rice, pasta, etc.)
But I didn't give up my favorite food. I enjoy eating every day! Exact amount.


These peanut butter sticks are the perfect treat. I lost 50 pounds in 10 months, which is a very healthy (but sometimes very slow) period.


I am very happy with how healthy and strong I feel. I have never been so strong in my life. I love it!



Mix ingredients and place in a tin. Melt the filling and spread on top. Then cover and refrigerate for a few hours until the chocolate layer hardens.



Then slice and eat once a day or serve it to your family and guests!


Unbaked Peanut Butter Bar Recipe with 4 Healthy Ingredients:

1.5 cups peanut butter
1 cup oatmeal
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Mix and extrude into an 8x8 mold.

Then melt 1 cup of chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to make a gooey glaze. Make it smooth.

Cover the plate and refrigerate for a few hours. Then cut into 16 pieces and enjoy!


1 serving (1/16) equals 280 calories (23.9 g carbohydrates, 19.8 g fat, 7.6 g protein).


Just that!

Like and share!












Facebook Follow me on Pinterest  Youtube Instagram Indonesia
post script
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url