Doll Selfies (part 2)

Bar, ghosts, teachers. What did you do?

Last week I got a little sick, I could not go to work because I have to stand at work all day, I carry a lot of weight, but now I can not. The good thing is, I can stay home and take pictures of my dolls if I'm fine.

Actually, I was thinking of writing a review of Monster Exchange by Marisol Cox, but yesterday I started to think that I like to take doll selfies because I always have a lot of fun when I take selfies with dolls. This is actually the second post I wrote about selfie dolls, the first one you can check out here .


Howleen Wolf doll selfie

I took some of these pictures a few months ago, but in reality I did not have the opportunity to post them on the blog. Here are some of them.

Howleen and Clawdia Wolf selfie

Catty Noir and Invisi Billy doll selfie

Spectra and Vandala doll selfie
Ghost friend
The selfies of the Spectra և Vandala were particularly heavy because of the large Vandala hats, but I think in the end everything was fine.

Cleo and Deuce doll selfie

Bonita and Wydowna selfie


I also took a new photo for this post.

Twyla and Howleen Monster High doll selfie


Lorna Twyla Howleen Monster High doll selfie

Abbey Cleo Clawdeen Monster High doll selfie
Animal Friends Selfie!

I've been trying to use my laptop as a wallpaper for photography, but I'm not good at it yet. Fortunately, the Multicraferal Lab has given me some tips that I will try next time. Here is what I have received so far.


Lorna selfie in Pisa

Lorna was the first photo I took in Pisa, it was a disaster, but when Mr. Monster offered to use the TV as a background, the result was better. Check out this selfie of Claudine և Claudia in London.


Wolf sister selfie
Sister in London

This post gave me some ideas for future posts, such as "ghosts around the world" or posting my favorite photos of dolls.

I've had a lot of fun doing this և I suggest trying out your doll selfies just for fun. I really hope you enjoy my photos, even if they know something other than professional. What picture do you like? Why?

Blog for you soon.

MS:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url