Doll room update

Greetings again! I am still alive. For the past few weeks, I've been busy with real-life stuff, not having a lot of time to work on anything doll-related, but I figured I might take some time to come here and freshen up my quick life. I mean, I didn't want to inactivate the blog for a long time.

As I said in my last post, we have some furniture to assemble. Although assembling furniture is not particularly difficult for me, it can take time, "it's always better to do it between two people". Fortunately, Mr. Monster will be out this week և next week, so we've had more time to get things done. One of our priorities was the dining room, as we had no where to start. With that, we had to assemble the furniture we got in the dollhouse / craft room.


We have a Billy rack at IKEA. In the other house we already had 3, և when we moved here we were thinking of putting a fourth. Having a place for someone else was a blessing as my doll's items could barely fit together. I mainly use it to make doll-sized handcrafted furniture, so it's available when I want to paint. It's not fully organized yet, but some were in a cardboard box on the floor so it's a good idea to put them on a shelf.


We also have a new table for our computers because the old one was too short, too small. It is also the IKEA Bekant model (I swear this post is not supported by IKEA ). We chose this one because you can adjust the height - adjust it to you, my neck will appreciate something. It looks very strong and stable. On the flip side, I have to say that the height adjustment is very difficult, that two people are needed because it is too heavy. I don't recommend this board if you have to change the height several times a day, but it's okay if you only do it once on the blue moon.


I said I don't have much time to work with dolls, but here and there I find some free time to sew more pillow cases. This is basically enough to suggest when the monster god is still sleeping or cooking. I made one with white, this time a little bigger than the first one.


I also do yellow. It's almost ready, I just have to seal it և it's hard. I sew them by hand and in the latter I noticed that my seams are smoother than on the first one, which is a good sign. I haven't tried a sewing machine yet, but hope to do so in the near future.


That's not what I wanted to put in, so it was a last minute thought. I had planned to make a doll-sized pergola in July, but by the end of the month I haven't started yet. I have more or less understood the size and the structure, but it is an extension: I haven't been able to do it yet. I hope in August I can find some time to work with her to take some fun summer photos with her.

I also agreed to get vaccinated against Covid, but unfortunately the date doesn't match my allergy treatment. I have been receiving allergy immunotherapy every month for over a year. The only problem is that this treatment և between any vaccines և should be left on for 8-10 days. I got my latest allergy vaccine on Wednesday և today (Friday) Monday I got a message about a meeting with the Covid pharmacy. I called my local hospital to request a new appointment. The lady I spoke to wasn't very helpful, she said, "Don't go on a date, they'll give you a new one." My concern is that there is no guarantee that it will not be the same at my next meeting. On Monday I will go to the vaccination center and explain my condition, maybe the workers there helped me. I'll let you know what happens.

(Monday update: I've already been vaccinated. Everyone at the vaccination site helped me a lot. I spoke to a doctor who confirmed there was no danger. He told me to stay longer, anyway.)

But aside from that, things are going well. We are almost finished assembling the furniture, I hope to be able to work on the dolls again soon. We are in a heat wave, so we try to keep our workouts as cool as possible.

I hope everyone is fine

MC:


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url