Cricut Vinyl Trick-or-Treat Wood Circle Sign DIY

Cricut vinyl wood sign "DIY"!

Create your favorite round wooden sign with cricket machines and holiday vinyl. This wooden round plate is the hottest version of crown fashion ... and it's easy to make. Make two and buy one - it will pay for their preparation!



Materials needed for round crowns:

Brush
buffalo ribbon
hot glue gun


Step 1: Draw a mark for the wooden circle

Start painting one or two of the boards below. I painted a bright board and left the rest of the tree unfinished. I like light pine.


Step 2: Make an arch

Now use a checkered buffalo ribbon and tie a beautiful bow. I like to use tape with the edges of the cable so that it doesn't scratch the look.


Putting it in a wooden circle made me think I needed it more.


Step 3: Cut the vinyl

Use Cricut Maker (or other cutting machine) to cut the adhesive vinyl. I have a simple font for writing tricks or dishes!


Apply the transfer tape to the vinyl, then remove the backing. Put the vinyl on a wooden marker. Tap the vinyl scraper.


Then remove the transfer tape and remove.


Step 4: Hot glue pulp

Now paste a hot bow on the label. For now, if simplicity suits you, hold on.


I decided I needed greens, and it looked like a pumpkin! Heat the green glue under the spring and let it cool.


Then hang it on the door, wall or as a gift! Create one for each month of the year! Welcome signs, holiday signs and more!


That's all!

Like and share!










facebook Follow me on Pinterest  YouTube Instagram Twitter
P.S

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url