25 Valentine Crafts DIY Ideas

25 DIY ideas for Valentine's Day!


I love Valentine's Day... not because of flowers and chocolates, but because love grows in the air. I love intricate postcards and notes, heart-shaped jewelry, and lace tricks.

I usually decorate the table in the hallway and make things pink and warm. I like to take notes for my kids or plan fun trips with my husband… but usually I don't. I still have good intentions. Ha ha.

A collection of 25 fun and Valentine's Day items perfect for being in the spirit of love!

what do you like





























Lots of fun products, crafts and ideas for Valentine's Day! Decorate the front door, make homemade fun or decorate someone's day. How do you celebrate Valentine's Day?

Like, tag and share!











Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Youtube Instagram Indonesia
according to the script
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url