25 Personalized Handmade Gift Ideas with Cricut

This is a sponsored interview I wrote for Cricket. There are comments and text.



Unfortunately I like to customize handmade gifts with my cricket maker ! Adding that little element of personalization is a way to decorate the halls and brighten the atmosphere! I use my Cricut Maker almost every day. Handmade gifts are the best holiday for me! I'm sharing 25 awesome cricket tools projects to personalize your holiday. Everything from Christmas decorations to handmade gifts!

If you're hoping to get some Cricut items for Christmas, here's a list of my top 10 gifts!

When my husband and I got married, Christmas was very bad. We did a great job using advanced tools and materials to create handmade gifts It was fun working together and thinking about who would get our craft gifts.

So we get into the habit of being poor every Christmas...hahaha, but more importantly, giving special gifts or whatever we give ourselves. Vinyl iron-on clothing, leather magazines, Christmas ornaments, and small decorations will help you prepare your cricket for a handmade holiday!

Cricket Silver Star wood topper


Birthday banner with cricket maker
Tell me what you want to use!

Rae Dunn inspired personalized Christmas tree ornaments diy

Set out a glass jar for boiling Pyrex
How to Etch Glass: Personalized Pyrex Dishes

Like, post and share!


Here's more great Cricut news!






Which Cricut car should I buy? Which Cricut Car Should You Buy? That's the real question they ask me all the time. Buy a car and don't forget to use it... and it will do what you want. I love my Cricut machine and have been working with Cricut since 2017 as a craft blogger. I like the user-friendly interface, strong support system, technical support and easy support.



Get the best unwrapped craft blanks from Amazon and other Cricut sources. These are perfect for making handmade gifts, as part of your business, or to sell for summer camps and events. Find the best facings to work with in Cricut.









Follow this link to see what you can do with Cricut!

100 Things You Can Do With A Cricut Cutting Machine The perfect vacation home for Cricut.


Planning to make money playing cricket this holiday season? Here are some tips and tricks I've learned to make money from the Cricut machine.

If you want a side kick, it pays to have a cricket... but sometimes that's the best way to justify a side flour machine.


How to start a business from home with Cricut. Ideal for a holiday walk or simply to supplement your income. How to make money at home using a cricket cutting machine


Read this article about 5 ways to make money with Cricut Explore Air 2 , including important tips that can be applied to any Cricut electronic cutting machine.

Here are 5 ways to make money with Cricut Explore Air 2 that can be applied to any Cricut electronic cutting machine.




Facebook Follow me on Pinterest youtube Instagram Twitter
After the date
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url