25 Personalized Handmade Gift Ideas with Cricut

This is a conversation I sponsored on behalf of Cric. The thoughts and the text are all mine.



Oh boy, I love using my Cricket Maker to personalize and personalize handmade gifts! By adding this little personalization element, I decorate the hallways and make heads spin! I use my cricket machine almost every day. Handmade gifts are the best of holidays for me! I'm sharing 25 awesome projects using Cricut tools to personalize your vacation. Everything from Christmas decorations to handmade gifts!

If you're hoping to get some Cricut creativity this Christmas, here's my top 10!

When my husband and I got married, we were very poor at Christmas. We have worked hard using some of the tools and waste materials we have received to create handmade gifts. It was a lot of fun to collaborate and think about the recipients of our handmade gifts.

Thus began our tradition of being poor every Christmas ... hahaha, but above all giving special gifts or giving a handcrafted touch to everything we give. Iron vinyl clothes, leather magazines, Christmas ornaments and small decorations, your Cricut will help you create during the holidays!

The silverback of the tree of stars in Jack


Birthday banners made with Cricket Maker
Customize it to say what you want!

Rae Dunn inspired personalized Christmas tree ornaments diy

Personalize the Pyrex glass trays
How to Etch Glass: Personalized Pyrex Dishes

Like, pin and share!


Here are some of Cricket's most amazing contributions!






Which Forklift Should I Buy? Which Cricut Car Should I Buy? This is a real question that I am asked over and over again. Buying a car is a big investment and you want to be sure you're using it ... and doing what you want. I love my Cricut cars and have been a Cricut blogger since 2017. I love the easy to use interface, strong support system, technical support and simplicity.



Get the best blanks for working with Cricut from Amazon and other sources. They are perfect for handmade gifts, for sale as part of your business or for summer camps and events. Find the best quality blanks at great prices to work with Cricut.









Check out this link for many more things you can do with your Cricut!

100 things to do with the Cricut Trimmer. Perfect for starting a holiday Cricut home business.


Are you planning to make money with a Cricut this holiday season? These are all the tips and tricks I have for making money with a Cricut car.

A Cricut is worth having, whether you want to drive sideways or not ... but sometimes it's better to have a little extra cash to justify the car.


HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITH Cricut from home. Perfect for a quick vacation rush or just to make money. How to make money with your home Cricut hair clipper.


Read this article on 5 ways to make money with Cricut Explore Air 2, which includes important tips that can be applied to any Cricut electronic cutting machine.

Here are 5 ways to make money with Cricut Explore Air 2 which can be applied to any Cricut electronic cutter.




Facebook Follow me on Pinterest on Youtube instagram tweeter
according to the script
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url