25 DIY Birthday Party Ideas!

25 DIY birthday ideas!

I Love New Year! It's a new beginning and a new beginning... but more importantly, my birthday is in January! I love my birthday and I love parties. Over the past few years I've hosted a few birthday parties for myself lol. I love celebrating myself!

I don't know what party to throw this year... do you have any ideas or suggestions?


When I was a child, I used to ask my mother when my birthday was… she told me after Christmas. I take it literally as "the day after" Christmas. When I told my aunt that I was born on Boxing Day, she immediately told me that I was wrong.

I met my mom and was a little upset that she didn't trust me to know my real birthday. Haha, today is January 23rd, almost a month after Christmas. After all, I love to celebrate my birthday and usually start the celebration on January 1st and celebrate EVERYTHING. MONTH. LONG.

i like the party

Here are 25 awesome party ideas for 2021!

What party do you think is the most fun?

What a great way to throw a tropical party during the colder month!


The most epic party ever for kids!

The best party in time and space!


This party is magical!
I want a Death Star!


cake...???


Hello dad, hello mom!


Great luck!
The real garden party!


Full of classics!


Plus all the edible cookie dough recipes!


Born in the 80s? This party is for you!


Make every day a little more fun with this simple banner!


Link is the star of the show!


Super spies unite!


Get up and have the best party ever!


Timmy Vimy!



Bright and warm!


For the perfect princess!


One or two?


Add some fun to any party with this spinning gift wheel!

Which do you prefer?

Like, participate and share!









mobile phone
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url