25 DIY Birthday Party Ideas!

25 DIY birthday party ideas!

I love New Year's Eve! Part of that is a new home and a new home...but most importantly, my birthday is in January! I love my birthday and I love parties. A few years ago I threw birthday parties for me, lol. I like the party!

Not sure what party this year will be... any ideas or suggestions?


When I was little, I asked my mother when my birthday was... She said it was after Christmas. I literally take it "on Boxing Day". I told my aunt that I was born on Boxing Day, she immediately told me that I was wrong.

I confronted my mom and was a bit upset because she didn't trust me to know my real birthday. Haha, it's January 23, a month after Christmas. Finally, I like to celebrate my birthday and I usually start celebrating on January 1st and I celebrate EVERYTHING. MONTH. LONG.

I like parties

Here are 25 great party ideas for all your party needs in 2021!

Which party do you think is the funniest??

It's great to have a tropical party during the cold months!


The most epic party for kids!

The best party ever!


This party is magical!
A Wish to the Death Star!


Is the cake a lie...???


Hello dad, hello mom!


Good luck!
The best garden party!


Truly a classic!


Plus, all edible cookie dough recipes!


Born in the 80s? This party is for you!


Make your day a little more fun with this simple banner!


Link is the star of the show!


Batu Super Spies!


Get up and have the best party!


Wimey time!



Light and warm!


For the perfect princess!


One goal or two?


Make any party cooler with this spinning gift wheel.

What's your favorite?

Like, pin and share!









postdate
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url