Watercolor Galaxy Profile Pocket Notebook DIY


Pocket Galaxy profile laptop with watercolor hands


Create the perfect personalized pocket notebook for the owner with a galactic watercolor sketch. This slim notebook is perfect for creating anywhere. Fill it with drawing paper, watercolor paper or mixed paper for the desired environment. I share notebooks and magazines all week. you can never have too many notebooks.

I learned this fun galaxy technique from Katie Tombo, a member of the design team. She is the queen of the galaxy. I attended the Tombow Design Summit in January, and he gave me a notebook like this. I knew I had to create my own.

If you are creating your own, please post it on social media using #doodlecraft so you can view and share it.


Consumables for Watercolor Pocket Notebooks Galaxy Profile:

Profile outline
Half a sheet of colored cardboard costs ֆ 80
12 pages half size (half folded)
Sewing machine

Or buy this Tombow bag for creativity with almost everything you need.



Start drawing your profile. I took a selfie next to it ... ա I was surprised how wide my lips were. Yes Yes. Draw a sketch in each case. I used my iPad, but you can easily insert a sheet of paper on your laptop screen and drag it back.


I printed out my profile, then transferred the watercolors to paper using the Cricut BrightPad.


Drawn with a pencil, he is ready to add all the fun.

Watercolor Galaxy, Step 1:

Use Tombow Glue Pen to draw stars, dots, etc. in full profile.


Watercolor Galaxy, Step 2:

Now add color to the picture. Start painting the lightest color of the pen with a double brush.


Then add other colors, small dots along the edges.


Watercolor galaxy step 3.

Now use the water brush to mix the colors, starting with the lightest color, working on the dark colors.


Then let the amazing watercolors of the galaxy dry completely.


Watercolor Galaxy Profile Step 4.

Now use the MONO Twin permanent mark to trace your profile.


Step 5 Make your Galaxy watercolor profile a notebook.

Fold the sheet of paper in half and cut the paper in half. Cut the profile with scissors, leaving a small white edge.


Gather the cardboard and paper, and sew in the middle with a sewing machine.


Fold the notebook in half with the seam allowance և mark the strong bone.


Now use the Tombow glue cylinder to attach the profile to your laptop.


Finished I think this is a lot of fun. Drawing is a great way to draw a picture without special skills. This would be a fun craft for summer camp (books can be sewn in advance) or a great night craft for girls.


These are my favorite colors. Blue, pink և purple. What color would you make your galaxy?


This!

Like, attach և share.




See also this Butterfly Galaxy.
Paint stunning Watercolor Galaxy Silhouettes with the Tombow Creativity Kit.





Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest On YouTube Instagram: Tweets:
post Scriptum:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url