Watercolor Galaxy Profile Pocket Notebook DIY


Galaxy profile DIY watercolor pocket notebook:


Create the perfect personalized notebook for homeowners with galactic watercolor lines. This slim notebook is perfect for a work of art. Fill it with drawing paper, watercolor paper or blended paper for your chosen environment. I share notebooks and magazines all week. You can never have too many notebooks.

I learned this galaxy fun technique from Katie, a partner on the Tombow design team. She is the queen of the galaxy. At the Tombow Design Summit I attended in January, he gave me a small notebook like this. I knew I had to make my own.

If you created your own, please post it on social media #doodlecraft so I can see it: share it.


Accessories for watercolor pocket notebook Galaxy Profile.

Profile sketch
half leaf 80 lb. colored cardboard
12 half sheets of paper (half folded)
Sewing machine

Or get this Tombow creativity bag for almost anything you need.



Start by creating your profile. I took a selfie next to her ... I was amazed at how prominent my lips were. Yes Yes. In each case, draw the outline. I use my iPad, but you can easily paste a piece of paper on the laptop screen and follow it.


I printed my profile, then transferred it to watercolor paper using the Cricut BrightPad.


Once traced with the pencil, it is ready to add all the fun.

Galaxy Watercolor Step 1:

Use the Tombow adhesive pen to draw stars, dots, etc. in profile:


Step 2 with Galaxy watercolors:

Now add color to the image. First, spot the lightest color on the double-brush pen.


Then add another color, small dots around the edges.


Step 3 with Galaxy watercolors.

Now use the water brush to mix the colors, starting with the lightest colors and going up to the darkest colors.


Then let the beautiful watercolor star system dry completely.


Profile of Watercolor Galaxy Step 4.

Now use the MONO Twin permanent marker to track the profile.


Step 5 Change the Galaxy profile with watercolors in the notebook.

Fold half of the cardboard in half and half of the paper in half. Cut the profile with scissors leaving a small white border.


Place the cardboard and the paper on top of each other and sew in the middle with the help of a sewing machine.


Fold the notebook in half with the stitched edges tightly cutting the spine.


Now use the Tombow adhesive cylinder to connect the profile to the notebook.


When I finished I thought it was very tasty. This is a great way to make a self portrait without having to worry too much about drawing. This would make it a fun summer camping craft (books can be sewn in advance) or a fabulous night craft for girls.


This is my favorite color. Blue, purple pink. What color would you do for your galaxy?


Fund!

Like, attach share.




Find this Galaxy butterfly!
Paint stunning Watercolor Galaxy Silhouettes with the Tombow Creativity Kit.





Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest YouTube: Instagram: Indonesia:
Manuscripts posted:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url