Vintage Buttons Christmas Tree Decor DIY

Vintage buttons decorated with precious stones, Christmas tree decoration.

Add this old wooden key to your Christmas decorations. Just an old frame, bulbs, hot glue, colored paper ակներ buttons - everything you need.

I like buttons. One of the pleasures of my children was my mother's boiler. The buttons are great. I found small gems big and small, I wanted them all.

Since then I have been packing my boiler ... I bought it from a garage sale և like my mom, I get a lot of vintage buttons. I decided to make Christmas inspiration a part of contemporary art.

Materials needed for the Christmas tree with buttons.

Buttons ፡ all kinds of green, gold և in bright colors.


Green paper ագործ handmade cardboard
Vintage style frame with mirror glass.
Glue gun

Step one:

Start with green construction paper and cut a large equal triangle from kraft paper.

We will glue them directly on the glass of the photo frame with a bubble or interesting colored paper. This is a great way to reuse the old framework.

Second.

Then comes the fun part. Collect all the green և brown buttons you can find ... or paint them the right color. This is a great time for kids to get involved.

Choose the color of the buttons you want to choose. Then place the green buttons on the green cardboard and the brown ones on the brown ones. At the end add some bright decorative buttons, wine keys կեր jewelry buttons.

In a word, the perfection of Christmas decorations. The decorated frame confirms the deal.

Getting help from small assistants can be a daunting task. They are perfect for getting all the right color buttons.

In addition, they will have the same wonderful memories, kicking their backs to greet everyone.

Like, save, share, comment, subscribe և post.


Do you have a button box?



Take a look at these fun buttons.











Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest. Youtube: Instagram: Twitter:
Postscript:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url