Posable Skeleton Haunting Halloween Decor!

Possible Skeleton: Invasion of Halloween Decorations!


My favorite holiday is without a doubt Halloween. I love cute decorations (not too chunky), love sweets, crunchy vintage leaves and clothes.

This life-size skeleton is the perfect prop and Halloween decoration. This person can easily move around and relax for all kinds of exhibitions, bags or treats, parties and Christmas decorations.

I received the product from Eastern Trading, the link is included for this post . All comments are mine.


Collect all the skeletons
Although there are many options, I chose the most common or older carved design. There are possible SINGLE Skeletons , dragons, two-headed skeletons, golden skeletons, possible mermaid skeletons, pirate skeletons and more! See all footage here.

What image do you prefer? I love unicorns and mermaids!

This little skeleton doll is perfect for Halloween, cheating or feasting and fun.


Even my skeleton bob in action! If he can!


I like the Victorian feel of this setting ... very popular! It reminded me of prisons, vampires, organ music and all the fun!

These ceramic plates are the perfect addition to any complex table setting.


Of course, the frame is the finishing touch and can be decorated with any frame.


Halloween is nothing without sweets, and Eastern enterprises have all the necessary sweets!

I chose chocolate that doesn't melt ... We also love fools. Meredith's skull is here.


Wooden boxes and wooden shelves need some finishing. Get started!


Start using a brush for folk art with a metal brush on the parquet floor.


The color looks almost like metallic sludge and allows the wood grain to seep into the paint.


Then let the paint dry completely.


I used my Cricut Maker to cut shiny metal into vinyl.


Then remove the excess metal from the structure.


Then place the metal on a vinyl frame with a wooden frame.


Press EasyPress for 30 seconds.


Allow the metal to cool, then scrape off the parchment paper.


Then use a wire frame and a feather boa to create a stunning Victorian crown.


Start by tying the bao crown to the end and fasten the bao ends together.


Use thread or wire to connect the wooden sign to the crown shape.


This wreath is perfect for doors or porches from today until November 1st!


Imagine mounted on the back of a barrel with a frame sticking out at the edge ... Perfect!

Great for a balcony on Halloween night. I love the raven on my shoulder!

Please like, post and share!










Facebook Follow me on Pinterest. Youtube Instagram Indonesia
Postscript
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url