Photo compilation: May-June 2021

Welcome back. About July! Can you believe the year is going so fast? It's the middle of summer, the world is starting to reopen,: it's time for a round of photography:.

I recently decided to start slowing down my Instagram posts. Almost every day, at least 6 times a week, I was overworked և. I had to take pictures all the time, which took time to create a blog post. It was a lot - taking 5-7 pictures a week, embroidery, writing two blogs, as well as daily chores such as cooking and laundry. As there will be fewer photos, these buildings will generally be every two weeks. But let's get to the original photo.

Victoria laying in a turquoise and green background

The march started very colorful with this series of photos by Victoria. I had in my heart this combination of colors ցանկ the desire to enliven it. It's just two sheets of plain cardboard.

Victoria turquoise and green background

I used two boxes to add more color to the photo. This collection should be my favorite.

Victoria turquoise and green background with pink and yellow crates

I liked the result so much that I decided to take more pictures with this color palette. Not wanting to paint the same doll again, I brought Shia և Kim to the set.



The two sheets of blue construction paper are actually different colors, but they are very similar, և many will not notice the difference.

The following photos were posted in February-March, but I forgot to include them in my latest photo gallery , so I decided to include them. I seldom post a photo on Instagram that I have not shared here before, so they will add more content to this article.


I painted my True Blue wall with another coat, it looks better, though it still has some drawbacks. I do not like this series of pictures, but I like the color scheme.



I took more pictures on my balcony, but this time I tried to do something a little different. I took out a large folding table (which I used as a photo table) and put some plants on it. As you can see, it occupies almost my entire balcony. I took a small notebook tray to place plants at different heights. Here's how I handled everything.


And this is the picture I was able to draw.


This photo was a problem because I wanted to show the sky և it was washed. I used the manual settings on my phone և I finally got it right. This is my favorite 3.


Finally a few pictures of the pool. They were made in March, he has not missed yet. It was the first meeting at Tate և Kira's house,: I was able to take some good photos of them.



I used this last image for # monday4dolls because the theme was cottage and field և I thought it might work. I was not very motivated to take part in this challenge. The first weekend I took some special photos for Challenge, but I did not publish any more, my photos went unnoticed. So I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right or if I already had photos that fit the theme.


I would like to finish this collection by summarizing the results of the first half. The biggest achievement is that I finally graduated from college in February. It was very difficult, I was required to graduate forever, because at first I was working full time, I did not have time when I came home to study. For many years I spent almost all of my free time studying, so I could not do much of what I wanted to do here on the blog. Now that I'm out of school, out of work, I have more time to work on 2-3 puppet blog posts a month, like the extra post on my culinary blog .

As for my puppet project, I'm very happy with what I have done in the last 6 months. I post at least 2 blog posts a month, which is really great, I've become quite backward. Some of the projects I did, like Fridge , have been in my head for a long time, and I finally got them done. So far my favorite article is outdoors, but do it indoors . I have long wanted to create an outdoor stage in the form of a doll, I was able to do it with a few elements.

One of my goals this year is to learn to sew. So far, I've made my first doll-sized pillow, which looks a little rough around the edges, but at least that's just the beginning. I want to make some extra pillows for hand sewing, to get used to the sewing machine, then I will try to go to a doll dress. I want to do a few simple things to extend my doll's wardrobe, especially for new construction. My naughty girl from BMR has been wearing the same outfit since last summer.


We are personally good. I always attend classes as much as possible եմ I am looking for a job. I want to get a job as soon as possible because we have to finish the housework, but in the meantime I'm playing with dolls here. A few days ago, Mr. Monster received the first dose of his Covid vaccine և fortunately, there were no side effects other than hand pain. After receiving it for the first time, I calmed down a bit, knowing that the epidemic was not over yet. Everyone in our family has been vaccinated, except me, my nephew, but I hope that by the end of the summer we will be vaccinated and we will be back to normal.

I hope you are all well and good, see you in my next post.

Monster Crafts


PS Do not forget that the old email subscription system has stopped working, we have a new one - Follow.it. If you would like to continue receiving updates from this blog, you must re-subscribe using the box in the left-hand column. I've been following some people again, but you need to make sure you want to keep receiving my updates. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url