Prettiest Pastel Tablescape and Easy Easter Egg Sugar Cookies Thursday Favorite Things

Happy Easter everyone!

It’s time to dump her and move on.

(Oh, and Jesus has risen from the dead. I'm glad too.)

This week, Dining Delight has prepared the most beautiful cake table I have ever seen!

Sugar cookies decorated with Easter egg butter on one side of the bread are delicious and it looks like something I can do. :)

My Way Abode velvet eggs are wonderful. I can’t wait to try to fix them themselves. Has talent ... is it the word? Yes, yes, yes

Penny Treasures shows off its renovated and beautifully decorated prayer hall.

Enjoy, cheer and rejoice = Jesus is risen!

Lots of love to Linderi

A nice Easter cake table from Dining Delight


Read more "
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url